Thursday, July 31, 2014

I'm all set.


...and here's finished product! It's still missing my turquoise chairs but otherwise I'm pretty much set. And I'm so excited and thankful to my family who have been so supportive  and helped me move all of my stuff. I'll miss my dad, mom and little brother (and our puppy of course, oh how I'll miss our puppy!) but at the same time I feel like it's time for me to go on my own. Luckily I'm not too far from "home", it's just a few odd minutes away!
Kitchen/Livingroom/bedroom

I absolutely love my chandelier! It's my great grandmother's so I'll bring a piece of her with me as well.

Once we were done cleaning and moving the rest of my stuff I went home and had one last amazingly delicious meal with my family: Grilled lamb, fries, corn, coleslaw and champagne, couldn't have asked for a better "last meal at home" ( Don't be fooled, I'll probably be knocking on my parents door every Sunday asking to be fed. Not that I'm a bad cook but my roommate is vegan XD good thing I like my veggies!). Then we just ate and chatted, perfect family night. I love my family so much, they are the best and I know they're always there for me, no matter what!

My dad bought me some stuff to fill my kitchen cabinets with: Pasta, rice, olive oil, eggs, cheese, toilet paper, salt, sugar, flours... It's a good start!

No comments: