Saturday, July 19, 2014

A+ daughter

I've been an A+ daughter today. My mom is attending a wedding and my dad is away with his team, so I'm the boss in the house. I did my mom's hair for the wedding, made dinner for not just my family but also the Nieminens who are staying here for the weekend. Then I drove my mom to the wedding and once I came home I cleaned the kitchen and chilled with the puppy. SEE MOM, I can live by myself. Jk, she knows I can ;)

Now I'm planning on just chilling for the rest of the night, I've promised to babysit the puppy but I might try to get her out for a walk. Julle is at her parents house which is like 5 mins from our place and so I'll attempt to get her to walk over there. I just know it will end with me carrying her all the way, we'll see how it goes!


No comments: