Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Maya Joyful

Nice to see that the statistics went up as soon as I started posting again! Anyways, I thought I'd do a normal post before I continue with talking about Scotland! As I briefly mentioned, we are now a dog-owning family! For the past few months my dad and brother have had a crazy dog fever, but my mom has never really been a dog person so we haven't even thought about getting one. I like dogs but since I'll be moving out after the summer it wouldn't really matter whether we got one or not, I still wouldn't be living here for much longer.

Two weeks ago my mom called and said that they had bought a puppy! It's a Gordon setter called Maya Joyful, and she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. She's very smart, playful but likes to sleep a lot. And we have the same birthday! Since they're still doing construction at my workplace I have the whole week off which is good, I can stay at home and take care of her. It's been going pretty well, she's settling in really well. And she's just so darn cute!

No comments: