Sunday, April 13, 2014

White feathers

Yesterday I had the day off so after laying on the couch for a couple of hours watching friends (man, that show never stops being funny!) I went out to pick some videkissor (I have no clue what that would be in english...) but basically these branches with small furry things on them. Hahah, oh god, I really have no clue how to describe them. Anyways! I picked some and decorated them with white feathers, it's something we here do in Easter time. Children will decorate the branches and go out to exchange them for candy. I am unfortunately too old for that but I just did it for fun and they also go really well with my theme for my bday.
T
hen in the evening I met up with my girls at Emppus for some board-games, I had a really great time! Today I've basically been to work and that pretty much sums up my weekend.
The finished product

No comments: