Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pub Quiz

So the Pub Quiz made us feel pretty stupid... The questions were pretty hard, that is my excuse! But like Janne Grönroos said at Pampas this year "The most important thing isn't to win, it's to not finish last!". And we didn't, so that's good.
Team Kuumat Sukkahousut//Ella was tired...

Today I had my last lecture before my very long and somewhat extended Easter holiday, I actually have about 1 1/2 weeks off! Feels pretty good, at least I have time to finish all of my essays... hopefully. Anyways, the lecture today consisted of us teaming up to come up with a new business idea that we had to present for the class and they would rate and comment on it. My group presented a new running app which syncs the music in your music library to match your running pace. And we got a shared 1st place! The award we received were chocolate eggs, yum!
Right now I'm working on an essay and listening to the soundtrack to Jesus Christ Superstar.... aaahh I want to see it again!

4 comments:

EmiliaKaroliina said...

Haista kakka du stal min ide >:( ja demand hälften av ditt skokladägg....mrrrrrrr

EmiliaKaroliina said...

Cholkadägg*

EmiliaKaroliina said...

Viitu chokladägg

Jasmin said...

hahahahah tyvärr ja åt alla ;)