Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I'm busy doing nothing at all

Just came home after one class in Uni and even took a trip to some shops in town. On Thursday before leaving to Vasa I was window shopping and saw some stuff that I wanted needed but I thought I would wait until after the trip to buy them if I had any spare change left from the trip. And I did so now I bought a pair of jeans and a cool summer dress for under 20 euros!
Now I'm gonna watch the final episode of How I met your Mother (Unfortunately I already happened to read spoilers and now I know how it will end. I am not happy about the ending, that I can say!) and I also have some homework to finish before my practice later.

Ace Wilder's Busy Doin' Nothin' was another mega hit at Pampas. Great song when you feel like procrastinating! Ps. I also changed the layout of my blog a bit. Feels more 'Springish'!

No comments: