Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Game Night

Before I go into what I've been doing today, don't forget to answer my Questions-post! DO IT NOW!

So today I had absolutely nothing planned, no school and no work. First I had to go and order my graduation pictures (yes, it's been a year and I still haven't done it...) and then I met up with my friends for lunch at Blanko's terrace. Yum yum, we all had a delicious BBQ Chicken Hamburger. It was lovely when the sun was shining but it got just a liiiitle bit cold when the clouds came out. Ansku & Emppu were good bloggers and had their cameras with them so I'll post some pics once they've done so on their blogs!

Then me, Emppu and Sofie went to Anskus and played a game of Trivial Pursuit. And guess what? I WON!!! Yeeeesss, I think it might be the first time I've ever actually won. Go me!
I am the champion!!

No comments: