Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tomato Soup recipe

It's been a long but a pretty productive day. I woke up, did some homework, made delicious lunch which I will tell you more about soon, downloaded some music and made my way to work. Work was good, it was a pretty quiet day so I got everything done in good time. Plus I got some praise from my co-workers saying that they think I've really gotten the hang of things quickly, and that's always nice to hear! Got home and started packing, which I should've done earlier... well it took me a while but now I should have everything and I'm ready to spend an awesome weekend in Vasa!

Right, lunch. So we didn't really have anything in our fridge today and I wasn't feeling too hungry but I still had to eat something before work so I decided to make tomato soup and it turned out great! I used 1 can of pureed tomato, 3 dl water, 1 shopped onion, 3 garlic cloves, 1 diced tomato, ketchup, paprika spice, salt & pepper, threw it all in a pot and let it cook in low heat for about 20-30 minutes. Voila, easy and delicious!

No comments: