Saturday, March 1, 2014

No clue

Well we lost our game yesterday but I think we played pretty well either way! And I have to say that I was pretty proud of myself 'cause I did get to play more than I thought I would and I even scored some points so go me! After the game I came home and there was delicious dinner waiting for me, a family that we're friends with (I don't know if there's a word for that in English, you know, a family that you've always known and that you visit from time to time...?) is here over the weekend so they had also arrived.
Today I've been to Mylly with Julle and Kata, we bought a present for a special someone and just window shopped mostly. At home I've been trying to start on my literature essay and I've only gotten the introduction finished so far... it's a good thing I have all week to finish it 'cause I really have no clue what to write about.
Anyways, here are a few pictures of my outfit today. It is still a little chilly to just be wearing a leather jacket but for going to a shopping mall, it was perfect!


No comments: