Monday, March 17, 2014

My weekend

Is it really monday again? Time goes by so fast these days! Anyways, my weekend was quite eventful, like I said I went to my class mates Elin's housewarming party. It was really nice, we stayed at her place until two o'clock (don't know why we left so late but somehow time just went by very fast) and made our way to Klubi. Klubi was well, eh, different. But to my understanding there was some special event and just as we got there they changed DJ's so he played like dubstep for the rest of the night, which isn't something I'm that keen on dancing to. But we did dance for an hour or so and then I went home with a cab.
Nicola & Johanna//Me

On Sunday my cousin who is turning 20 next week had a little birthday coffee & cake celebration so we stopped by her place. Her dog Luna was there to entertain the guests, she's seriously the smallest dog I've ever seen! After the 'party' I just went home and chilled with my parents and Emppu for the rest of the day. One cool thing that happened was that my dad found me cool "crown" made out of ice on our yard. I mean, it's like straight out of frozen, isn't it?

No comments: