Monday, March 24, 2014

It's official

What is official you say? Spring is here, that's what! Feels amazing, must be one of the best feelings in the world! You really can't appreciate it 100 % until you've lived as far up north as I do...

I don't really have anything special going on today, I've just been chilling after school trying to do some homework. I have practice later on though which will be fun, been doing way much laying around this weekend (Ok I did work for 2 days straight so that was doing something but still!), I have to confess that I didn't change out of my pajamas last night, I just wore them all day. But sometimes you have to do that on a Sunday!

I should warn you that there will probably not be a lot of blogging this week since I'm working Tuesday and Wednesday night and on Thursday after school I'm heading straight to Vasa where I'll be spending the whole weekend. So not a whole lot of time to do anything extra this week....

Here are a few snapshots from my instagram!
Tulips are the prettiest flowers!
It was warm enough for me to sit outside and read my homework. A blanket, chai latte and a book... very cozy!

No comments: