Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hectic



Mr Super Nonchalant | via Tumblr
Me today...

Just wanted to do a quick post before I dig into my essay... Yesterday was pretty hectic, I had my first hift at work (and I don't think I've mentioned this but I currently work at Arnold's which is like a donut shop, I guess) and it went quite OK, first day is always full of new information but I'm a pretty quick learner so I think I'll be able to get the hang of things pretty fast. I still have classes so I'll just be working a few times a week but once summer starts (and I get back from Edinburgh) I'll have more shifts.
I got off at 3 and hurried to Arken (that's the building where most of my lectures are) and had a little study circle with my classmates. Went home and at that point my legs were killing me, from standing all day at work and walking around. But I still made it to my practice which, well, didn't help my legs. When I finally got home I ate, showered, took an Ibumax and crashed in my bed.

Today when I woke up I saw the sun was shining but somehow I had the worst morning in a while. I was almost late for my exam for several different reasons, after the exam I had to walk from one place to another to fix some insurance stuff, and once I finally thought I was ready with everything I couldn't find my buss-card and had to walk back all the way to Arken... man I was pissed. Luckily, my mom came to pick me up so I didn't have to walk back to the town center again.

Now back to reality, Friday is just a few days away people!

Is it??

No comments: