Monday, March 31, 2014

April, my month

Back to reality, I guess.

It's been a pretty chill day, but I was definitely still pretty beat from the weekend. As the days get warmer and sunnier I dream of summer. It's a good thing that my last period of the first year in Uni is very relaxed, I'm definitely not as motivated now that summer is only a few odd months away!
Tomorrow is the beginning of a new month and April Fool's Day! You have any good pranks on mind? Last year I did fool quite many with a prank on my blog, I told you all that I had gotten in a bitch fight at the club and got kicked out! This year I probably won't even be able to fool anybody now that I've already brought it up. I'm more excited about my birthday which is in just over 2 weeks! 
Be Lovely !♥ | via Facebook

No comments: