Monday, February 17, 2014

Zero hours

Last night I pretty much just chilled the whole afternoon, got some reading done and had delicious food when my grandparents came over. In the evening I went to Cristel's where we watched tv and played the board game I got for Christmas. Very basic, fun, chill Sunday!
What do you think my favorite Tom Hanks film is?

Yum yum, salmon, sweet potatoes, risotto//My valentine's day card from emppu made crack up! "This isn't a card!"

The less fun thing was that I did not sleep at all last night, I mean literary not a single hour of sleep! I had a cough and a little bit of a head ache and for some reason I just wouldn't fall asleep. You can imagine how I looked in the morning going to school. I could've skipped but decided to go either way, plus I had a job interview later after school... once I got home I took a 2 hour nap and immediately felt better! Right now I'm just trying to stay awake so I'll sleep good tonight and hopefully beat this flue once and for all!

No comments: