Friday, February 21, 2014

The plan

The plan for today is to first watch Finland kick Sweden's butt in the Olympic ice-hockey semifinals, every time we play against Sweden against hockey it's almost literally a matter of life or death, that is how serious Finn's feel about hockey. I've never been much of a hockey-fan, with my family being more into football but it's definitely exciting when you know that almost the whole country will be watching that game in excitement!

Then once the game is finished I'll be making my way to Ella's, since her and I are going to go and play some Kimble- shot style! Not really sure what to expect but I haven't been out with Ella for a long time so I'm definitely looking forward to it! Hopefully I'll have good news from both the game and our game tomorrow!
EllaBella!

No comments: