Monday, February 3, 2014

Take my hand and reload

I didn't feel good at all today when I woke up, in fact, I felt really nauseous! But my dad is in Africa this week so I get to have one of the cars for the use of my own the whole week so it wasn't so bad getting to school, t was quite quick and effortless. My nausea luckily passed and I feel much better, my throat doesn't even hurt anymore! Today I've basically been chilling, doing homework and applying to god-knows-how many jobs online, my eyes are hurting from looking at the computer screen for so long! Anyways, hopefully I'll get some weekend job before summer, God knows I need the money with things like a three week trip to Edinburgh in May on the horizon!
Today I also happened to see the after movie for Weekend Festival and it might give you an idea of what the festival was like... Oh why can't summer come already!?

No comments: