Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sweet sixteen?

So the movie was a little...meh. I did have a feeling from the beginning that I wasn't gonna be amazed or anything. Yes, the subject is extremely emotional and brutal but it didn't wake any extreme emotions in me... But there was one thing that woke a lot of emotions in me. When we entered the movie theater the man who checked our tickets asked us our ages. We thought it was strange but all replied "19/20"... Then we checked our tickets and saw that the movie is forbidden to under 16-year-olds... Under Sixteen!? Are you kidding me? He thought we were 15? I don't know if I should be flattered or horrified, probably the latter!

Can you spot the difference between 15-year-old me and almost 20-year-old me? Hint: 20-year-old me is holding a wine glass because she is an adult. Teen-me is holding a very beautiful drawing...

No comments: