Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sweater Weather

Although the weather is gradually getting warmer I still keep wishing the sun would miraculously appear and I could change my sweater into a shirt with just my leather jacket on top of it... wishful thinking right?
The driving "test" went well yesterday, we drove around for a couple of hours, a bit awkward at times though. I mean, I can chit chat about this and that but when I'm driving I'd rather just blast the music and sing along to the radio as loud as I can and I didn't really wanna do that with a complete stranger... Anyways, I've done everything I have to in order to get/keep my permanent license and it feels pretty good to get that over with.
Today I've just been doing stuff for school, although I have a pretty hectic week ahead of me with a lot of deadlines, I feel more relaxed than I have in a long time! Maybe it's the fact that I got a job so I don't have to stress about applying and going to job interviews, or about money for that matter, then there's of course the whole license thing that is fixed, I only have one period left in Uni this year, can you believe it has gone by so fast (!!) and on Friday I will be playing my first basketball game in about 3 months! I'm so happy that my ankle is finally functioning semi normally and I can go to our practices and games, I really have missed it!

And since I talked about the warm weather, let's just take a walk down memory road... Oh how I miss going somewhere south! I'm like the tinkerbell of vacationing, If I can't travel to a warm country every 6 months I die! 
Chub Cay, Bahamas
Magaluf, Spain
Rhodos
Rhodos
Phuket, Thailand
Florida
Our hotel's crappy pool in Rhodos and julle giving ansku a foot massage XD

No comments: