Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I can do this!

It felt like incredible to get to sleep ion today, well, my throat was sore and I can feel my cold creepin' back which is not good! Just as I was getting better... oh well, I'll drink lots of tea and hope for the best.
After chillaxing all afternoon and a quick stop by the physiotherapist I came home and realized I had shitloads of homework to do. Essays, tutorial tasks, books (note PLURAL) to be read and an exam on Friday... Oh Boy. I can do this.
The more exciting news is that I bought a dress for Friday. You may know that I am attending a sitz on Valentine's Day and I just had to buy this dress when I saw it. Plus it was on sale so it only cost me 6 euros, score! Anyways, I'll try to take a picture of it on Friday... In the meantime a not so fun picture of the pile of books and papers surrounding me right now...

No comments: