Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A few facts

When I come home from school and if I'm alone in the house, I'll immediately start singing really loudly in the house. Sometimes it gets a bit embarrassing when my family walks in on me trying to sing Les Miserables as loud as I can.
I get cold shivers when I think about biting a wooden ice-cream stick and then dragging it between your teeth. I've never done this but every time I eat ice-cream I can't stop thinking about it.
Currently I'm totally addicted to Paradise Hotel (Swedish Reality-tv show)
I hate throwing up (then again, who doesn't?). Whenever someone I know has the stomach flu, I get super paranoid and feel sick all day.
I don't like eating breakfast in the morning, I get nauseous if I eat too early in the morning. Recently I've tried to become better at this, you know what they say, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day...

Just a few facts about me!

Nothing really special to tell you, I've been trying to teach myself basic English grammar today. It might sound strange since I'm an English major, BUT I've never really studied grammar, I've always just understood what sounds correct. Oh and also we got free ice-cream in the University cafeteria... so that's kinda cool I guess? And I got an early Valentine's card from Essi in the mail which made me really happy! It's the small things in life :)

No comments: