Sunday, February 9, 2014

3 pictures from the weekend

Yesterday was hectic! I was supposed to drive my brother to the swim-hall where he had a meeting with his team. An hour after dropping him off I get a phone call saying that he had been waiting in the lobby all that time and nobody had shown up. I felt so bad for him, and hurried to go and get him. After a few tears and some food he was fine, and it was just a case of having the wrong date!. So when I came home I took a shower, cleaned and went to the grocery store and it was off again driving my brother to his soccer practice. A lot of driving around last night! My friends came over in the evening so I had made some Chocolate chip cookies and parma-ham & melon salad, yummy! Then we chilled all night long, and that's basically it!

Right now I really have to start working on my essay that I have been putting off for way to long, but here are 3 pics from the weekend!
Me sporting my new o.n.e watch and a top my mom got me! Love it!

If you're not from Finland you probably don't know who this is but it's a sketch-character from a popular tv-show and Emppu doing a damn good impersonation... Antsku!  
These were some damn delicious cookies!

No comments: