Friday, January 3, 2014

Sleepless in Raisio

My prediction for last night was right; I watched my new fave show the Mindy Project (it's a sitcom which I find a mixture of New Girl and 30 Rock which of course makes it totally awesome) until approximately 3 o'clock and then I tried to fall asleep. Decided 60 minutes later that it wasn't working so I continued with reading the Great Gatsby, and at 5 I once again tried to fall asleep with no result. I think I finally fell asleep sometime after 6 in the morning, and I forced myself to get out of bed at 1 so that I'll get some sort of routine. Gotta love jetlag.
Today I've been chilling, I did some school work (yay me) and I FINALLY got my FightBack beanie that I ordered (Nadya, you'll get yours soon in the mail!). Later today I'm going out for a drink with my gurls.

No comments: