Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ikea, you son of a...

... you know what. Don't you just love it when you assemble an Ikea drawer and halfway through you realize that one frigging piece is in the wrong place! Yup, me and my mom went to Ikea today and she bought me a drawer (right now I have a very very small closet that we got for free and it's broken and super tiny so I definitely needed more closet space). After three hours of working hard we finally got it fixed up and I have to say I love it! I'll show you a picture tomorrow when I've cleaned up. My room right now smells like wood-chips and it's making it hard to breathe. Ikea furniture is definitely not my thing.
Also had a meeting with the physio-therapist and played teacher when I questioned my bro on English words. Oh and yesterday after my schooling was done, me, Oona and Elin went to Rebecka's and made pancakes. I think we definitely deserved after being in school for almost 9 hours!
Now I should get some sleep, I have the last two exams from last period tomorrow, so wish me luck!

No comments: