Thursday, January 2, 2014

Home, Resolutions & Bucketlist

There's no place like home, that's the truth! I'm home and well, the flights weren't bad at all although I would've much rather been at home wishing Happy New Year instead but I got to hear all about the party today instead!
Last night I just chilled, I was pretty beat from travelling all day, and I even slept from about twelve hours which felt really good! Today I will be staying awake though, I can already feel my jetlag keeping me awake! I don't mind, I have a lot of stuff to do and 2 weeks before school starts so I'll get my system going again.
Today I saw all of my friends, oh how I've missed them! I'll be seeing them a lot more this weekend too!

Just thought I'd share with you my New Year's Resolutions, they're pretty realistic!

I also have a small Bucketlist for the year 2014:

  • Read those books you should've read but haven't
  • Throw a smashing 20th Birthday Party 
  • For once, have an awesome and legendary Vappu that doesn't turn out to total shit (Vappu and New Years always tend to not be as great as you think they will be)
The list will probably be longer but those are the things I've come up with so far!

No comments: