Monday, January 13, 2014

And the award goes too...

And the cold keeps getting colder. I am one of those people who could definitely have lived without snow this winter, sure, I like the fact that we have four seasons but the snow is for Christmas and -15 degrees is not fun in the morning. I do however like the fact that the sun is shining, and the snow does light up the dark a bit. So I guess it still has some advantages...
Today it was goodbye vacation and hello university. January is the time for new beginning but also shitloads of stress (to put it nicely). Getting all of your arrangements together, applying for jobs 'cause you're broke (heh, almost), realizing how much stuff you have to do in general... Today I have been very effective so I'me managed to cross of a lot of points on my 'to do list'.

I think I'll reward myself by watching The Golden Globes. Award-season, yeah!


No comments: