Monday, December 23, 2013

Where are you Christmas?

Heyoo! Can you believe it's Christmas tomorrow?? I can't, it doesn't feel like Christmas at all, not that it's a bad thing (although I LOVE Christmas because that means I get to come here) but I've never felt like I need a white Christmas like most of my friends do, because I've only had one for a few times! I like the sun and the beach much better... Anyways, I've already done all my wrapping so I have no stress, although e and Nadya are still going somewhere to do some (window) shopping.
Yesterday me and Nadya were supposed to go and look at this crazy Christmas house but it was late and we were tired so we might go today instead.. I just took this picture of a creepy Santa instead. If you didn't know people here decorate with lights and decorations much more then back home!
Breakfast// Santa or Satan (jk it's Santa, I'm a good girl, bring me lots of gifts!)

No comments: