Friday, December 13, 2013

Hobbits aren't sexy

Nadya's computer is like the slowest in the world so if I don't post it's just because I don't have enough patience. Also I think I'll have to quit posting Christmas tips, I don't have the time or the energy to do that!
So yesterday me, Nadya, Brandon and Garret went to see The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug at the midnight premiere. I was a little worried I would fall asleep since I'm still jet lagged and to be honest, I'm not really into The Hobbit, I haven't seen the first one and I wasn't planning on seeing this one. But it was quite good, three hours went a lot faster than I thought!
Today I've been sun tanning, I went in the pool and swam for a while and tried to exercise my foot, Tessa brought us some Dunkin' Donuts and later we're going to this Of The Wall place where Nadya's friend Joy works, I guess it's like an activity park or something? Idk, I'm excited to see it, even though I'll just have to stand and watch!

I ended up buying both the dress and the shirt!

My nails//Lulu is the cutest reindeer you'll ever meet

No comments: