Friday, December 27, 2013

Happiest place on earth

Magic Kingdom at Disney world last night was magical. Last time I went to Disney I was like 10 years old so it's been a long time but it was just like being a kid again. We woke up at 5, had some Starbucks and started driving to Orlando. 3,4 hours later we were there!
Linda was super excited 'cause it was her 1st visit!

We entered the area and I got my super cool wheelchair (can you hear the sarcasm in my voice) and OMG there were sooo many people... it was insane. But we had an awesome either way! First we went to tomorrowland where we shot aliens with Buzz Lightyear and danced with the Incredibles. We ofcourse alos saw Cinderella's Castle, you kinda want to be a princess after seeing that!



Then we saw the parade which is the best part of the day in my opinion... Just seeing all the Disney chracters... it feels so real! Maximus got a hug from Pluto and I got a kiss from a reindeer!


Front row seats and Mickey Icecream



More rides with ariel, Splash Mountain (crazy long line and I almost peed my pants, I was so scared!) and ofcourse the castle at night... so magical!
I cannot get over my face in this pic... 

Kiss the girl!

I showed a wide range of emotions in the pictures...



No comments: