Monday, November 25, 2013

Red John

My day has mostly consisted of doing homework, like I already mentioned I have a lot of assignments this week and the next that I have to finish. I'm also feeling slightly stressed because I'll miss all my exams due to our trip to Florida and I'll have to take them in January instead, I'm just hoping I'd get to do at least one exam before we go just to get it over with... we'll see.
I don't know if any of you have watched Mentalist but I just saw the latest episode and they finally revealed who Red John is, it was pretty intense!
I don't know which one is more scary: The pile of homework I have (luckily today's technology stores that pile conveniently in word documents, not in an actual pile of books. Could you imagine?) or Red John's signature mark... Ok maybe Red John wins this one... 

No comments: