Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday. You bastard.

Another week begins and now i definitely feel like I have a lot of school stuff to catch up on... (I didn't do anything this weekend, tee-hee!). You just feel like there isn't enough hours in the day, especially now when winter is coming and it's already dark at 5 o'clock! That shit cray.
Anyways I still have 100 pages to read for a literature assignment so I should go and do that but I decided to just check in here and procrastinate for a while.
Tomorrow I'm going to my teacher's bachelorette party, which is pretty weird but also kinda fun. She's very sweet and from Northern Ireland, since her closest friends don't live here we decided to throw her a party! 'Cause hey, every girl should have a bachelorette party, am I right?
Me yesterday, looking surprisingly fresh (Yay for no hangover!)//Truest quote ever

No comments: