Monday, November 18, 2013

Dean

I only had one class today but I spent a few hours writing a report that is due tomorrow. Nothing exciting to say about today so instead here's what I'll be doing for the rest of the week:
Wednesday: Catching Fire premiere with the girls, booyah, i've been waiting for this for a loong time!
Thursday: Oona's 19th birthday and a dinner celebrating her being one year older and wiser!
Friday: I'll be doing a surprise performance (more about that later) and hopefully I'll get the shoe for my cast so that I can start stepping on my foot!
Also, I have re-discovered my love for Supernatural, we were talking about it in school and Ansku mentioned she had started watching it, so I picked up from where I left off and oooh, Dean, how I have missed your handsome face!
LOOK AT THAT JAW... I can't.

1 comment:

Ansku said...

SEEEEEEE THE JAW EXISTS!!! :D ah… whatta hottie