Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Barnie Stienson

Well, well, well, not much going on over here, mostly when I've gotten home I've either sat by the computer doing homework (super.fun.times) or then I've been laying in the sofa watching anything that is on, mostly because there isn't really anything else I can do... 5 more weeks! Like today Britannica was hosting a Pub Crawl and I would've totally wanted to go... next year I guess?

Yesterday was actually fun, after school Isa picked me up and we drove to Littoinen where sofie had prepared a super delicious salad with homemade pesto and mudcake for dessert and then we played a really cool board game and it was a lot of fun!

Below two 'funny' pictures from yesterday:
1) I'm reading Brighton Rock..YOLO since 1949 I guess?
2) One of the girl's (I won't reveal who) answers in the board game last night. She obviously does not know a lot about How I met your mother :D

No comments: