Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Words they always win, but I know I'll lose

I had a late class today so I got to sleep in (again, hehe). The first thing I did when arriving to Arken (the building where nearly all my classes are) was to buy that 3000-page book. The pages are as thin as in the bible so you can imagine how much context there is! But I've just finished my first task, and it only took me like an hour XD But I wanted to be sure that I understood every part of the text. Good student over here!
Tomorrow we have this 'game-night' planned and some of the older English-students should come too, and after that there's a huge Back to School party at Börs which we thought we would check out. Can't stay out too late though, I have school on Thursday...
(ps. I realize I've only but pictures of my outfit and books/notes, I'll try not to make a habit out of it)
(pps. Check out the song - - beautiful.)

No comments: