Monday, September 16, 2013

When in doubt have a "Question Time"!

Well it's always a bit more quiet here during the week, today I had one lesson and a after lunch, me and some other's fixed this 'little' assignment that took us quite a while. Then I went to Elixia for an hour or so, had a salad at Naantalin Aurinkoinen, I really recommend going there, you had a lot of options to choose from to make your salad and it wasn't even that expensive! Then work, then home.
Tomorrow I have my first ever sitz and I'm super-duper excited! For those of you who don't know what it is, basically you get together, have some food, sing schnapps-songs (and drink them too ofcourse) and just mingle with people you don't know! The theme for this sitz is 'Bootcamp' and i'll try to get a picture of my finished look tomorrow!

But now in the meantime, I'd like to ask you to ask me anything! Or just you know, comment whatever comes in mind!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did you meet your boyfriend. tell more about him

Anonymous said...

What has been the best & the worst in your university studies? If you had to choose something else to study what would it be?

Anonymous said...

What do you miss from your previous school?