Sunday, September 1, 2013

This is us

It's been quiet here this weekends, I've been kinda busy. The picnic was super fun, I got to meet some more new people (I swear I don't remember half of their name's anymore) and later on I got to meet up with my 'old' friends for some catching up! Friday we had this Beer-night for the freshmen, at first it was a bit awkward but as the night went on I got to know a few more new faces and also bond some more with the people in the class. We were all keen on going out somewhere afterwards but since me and a few others aren't 20 yet (and there are only a few nightclubs that we're allowed to enter) we just went to RHC to chill for a few hours. But next weekend I definitely want to go somewhere and dance!
Yesterday I had work and then it was ment for me and my mom to go to the movies BUT
she ditched me and went out with her friends instead! Ok, it was fine, I was really tired anyways after a week full of new information and new people so I stayed in bed and watched tv. A quiet evening at home is sometimes just what you need!
Today I've managed to go to the gym with my mom and then I was desperately trying to get my friends to come and see the new 1D movie (without success, Kata would've totally wanted to go but she lives in Vasa now...). Luckily I bribed got Emppu to come with me. I think it goes without saying that I loved it. Go and see it, even if you're not a fan!


No comments: