Saturday, September 14, 2013

Iced Mocha

Yesterday after work (and oh work was soo much fun, it's been a while since the group from Kiosk nr 1 have been together but today we were and once again we came to the conclusion that we are absolutely insane) I went to RHC to meet up with some people from English and to celebrate Elin, HBD! We got her these cool shot-glasses that had drinking quotes said by different known English writers and poets (you know, so that even on her free time she wouldn't forget the subject she's studying). I was with the car and pretty tired after not getting that much sleep so I went home after a couple of hours.

Today I stayed at home, cooked, washed dishes and clothes (stay at home mom over here!) and also dyed my hair! The blonde just made my tops really dry and I felt like going darker for fall. And I absolutely love it! The later me and mom rented out Silver Linings Playbook, it's the seconf time I've seen it but I have to say I really do like it, it's kinda weird and crazy but that's the whole point!
My hair//My lemon-liqourice-vanilla ice-cream with blueberries

No comments: