Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to school

So the week has flown by pretty quickly, the first lectures and tasks have been pretty interesting and I'm really pumped. You know what the best feeling is? Last year this time everything was so uncertain; you weren't sure how your finals would go, where you would apply and if you'd get in. But now I know what I'll be doing for the next 5 years (feels like an eternity), It's very soothing in a way!
Anyways on Wednesday we had another game night with the English students and after that some of us went to Börs where they had a Back to School party. And yesterday a lot of freshmen (gulisar in Swedish) gathered at F and we basically sat there for at least 4 hours! Then we thought about going somewhere else but we just ended up sitting at Hesburger for like an hour talking. The great thing about these nights is that you really get to meet new people, normally when you go out to a club you'll be dancing and hanging with your friends but people don't really go and talk to strangers. But yesterday I had some really random and weird conversations with a lot of people.
Today my friends are coming over to watch a movie and I thought I'd prepare something good to eat as well... we'll see what I come up with!
Ps. I'm loving this no school on Friday's thing!
wednesday

thursday

No comments: