Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Big decisions

Day two was even more info and papers and decisions to keep thinking about. I'm pretty positive that I will choose the teaching line, which means that by the end of my studies I'll be an English teacher. We'll see how it goes, it's just kinda freaky that by the end of this week I'll have to decide what I'll be studying for the next 5 years. Scary grown-up decisions! But teaching has been something I've been thinking of so that's the direction I'm leaning towards. The other option would be economics and I've never really had any interest to that, plus I'm pretty clueless about the financial world.
After school (my teacher told us not to call it 'school' since it's a university, I don't think you mind though!) I had to walk to the bus station to get my card replaced with a new one. Then home, practice, home and I just ordered my student card.
Oh and I was watching the VMA's last night, Timberlake and Macklemore KILLED it! Miley on the other hand, that was just trashy. And why does she have to stick out her tongue all the time? Stop trying to make 'stick out your tongue' happen, it's not gonna happen!
The pic I chose for my student card// Miley vs Jimmy

No comments: