Saturday, July 13, 2013

Let those words be the oxygen, just breathe

Had a much better day yesterday and today (although I'm getting sick, buuh!). After work I showered and then picked up Emppu and went to chill at Aussie bar for a couple of hours with Isa, just talking about the future and making a bucket list for next year.

Today I had work and boy it was hot and crowded! Well it's Saturday and the weather was perfect so I understand people coming for a beer by the terrace. Today I'm just chilling at home, I've just finished getting all my music from the old computer to the "new" one... Aaand that's about it, tomorrow I have a full day of work ahead of me so no blogging! And I'm still working on that damn video, hopefully it'll be up soon!
Ps. Been listening to Macklemore non-stop. #Obsessed

No comments: