Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Your favorite piece of clothing when you were younger vs. your favorite now

My favorite piece of clothing when I was little, or at least as far as I can remember was this beautiful white dress that I got to wear for a Christmas dinner I think when we were in Florida. I felt like a princess wearing it! In the 5th or 6th grade me and julle had this phase when we for some reason thought ponchos were really cool so I remember going to the mall looking for ponchos, and we actually also made our own ponchos! Mine was red and yellow and it was probably really ugly but I wore it proudly! :D I bet you hope I had a picture of that poncho but I "unfortunately" do not... :D
Some of the fresses I wore at special occations were my favorites!
 My favorite clothing now would probably have to be...hmm... well maybe my new leather jacket 'cause I think it's so cool!

No comments: