Monday, April 22, 2013

Giants!

So I just came home from driving my brother and then I noticed I got a letter saying there was a big package waiting for me at the post office, so I drove there and it was BIG!
I waited until I was home to open it and it was a Jack the Giant Slayer prize from some competition I had apparently entered and won. It was a HUGE notebook, a pen that oddly smells like coffee and a hoodie. The hoodie is really soft and will probably make my dad the happiest, 'cause I always keep borrowing his gray hoodie but now I have my own!

The negative thing today (and yesterday) is that my stomache is hurting a lot for some reason. I can't really explain it, but it kinda feels like I strained something or a little bit like that time I had all the bruises from the concert... Hopefully it'll go away soon!

Here's the trailer for the movie... It doesn't really look like anything I'd enjoy but just thought I'd give it a shoutout since I won such a cool prize!

No comments: