Friday, May 4, 2012

21 Jump Street

Today my driving lesson started at 9, and I got to  drive to Paimio which was pretty cool, since I got to drive up to 120 km/h on the highway. There we did different exercises on slippery surfaces, which was kinda hard but fun! The trip took about 3 hours so when I got back in town, I went to eat a sallad and then I also bought the three books from the Hunger Games-trilogy, wuhuu!

I went to school, only had one lesson, hung out with Kata and Julle for a while, watched New Girl at julle's and walked home. And when I got home I found out that our digibox is fixed, so all the movies I've recorded are back! (That includes "John Tucker must die", I've seen it about 500 times because whenever we can't decide on a movie to watch with my friends, we just end up seeing that one :P) That also means I get my own digibox back in my room, hallelujah! Later today my grandma is coming here, It'll be fun to see her as well. Phew, long post...

Btw, I saw 21 Jump Street yesterday, it was hilarious! I recommend. And Dave Franco, James Franco's little brother... yum!


No comments: