Thursday, April 26, 2012

Things I'm excited for

Even though the weather is gray and dull today (completely the opposite of yesterday) I remember all the fun things that are in the near future, such as...

... Vappu, Vapp, Valborgsafton aka 1st of May is next week and our plans so far are to have a nice little BBQ just us girls first, then go to Vårdis, this huge park where everybody gathers to celebrate. Then we're probably going to Amarillo, 'cause they're having a foam party! I'm hoping that the weather will be nice, but they've promised sunny weather :)
2 pics from last Vappu:


Summer!! Give me the sun, the beach, work and money! Also, Ansku is coming home in the beginning of summer, I can't believe it's been almost a year since I saw her! And then ofc the trip to Rodos with Julle, Ansku and Johanna in the end of summer. And weekend festival, David Guetta, Hurts, Carpark North....

Lot to look forward to, definietly!

No comments: