Thursday, April 5, 2012

Answers

Ok I got some questions and I'll try to answer them as well as I can!

Are you still together with your boyfriend? If not, why did you break up?
No I haven't been for a few months now. The feelings just weren't strong enough I guess, sometimes you're better of as friends :)

What are you doing on the Easter holiday?
Well just now my really good friend Johanna came here and I'm so excited! We have a lot of catching up to do ;) Tomorrow we're celebrating mine and julle's birthday with some friends, which I think is gonna be really fun. Otherwise I don't really have any plans, we're gonna show the best sides of Turku to Johanna!

Favorite color?
Hmmm... right now probably like a peachy-pink?

Best friend?
Julia aka Julle, been that way since we were 5 years old!

Does any of your friends have blogs? And what are their blogs names?
Well, not really, not a lot of my friends have blogs, but Ansku is writing about her year as an exchange student, http://onelesslonelystar.blogspot.com/, and my friend Meri also has a blog called http://mersuli.blogspot.com/!

Your life seems pretty boring, so why on earth do you blog?
Well, I don't think my life is that boring, sure I've had a pretty boring period with test week and everything... but yeah as someone commented: "If you think my life is so boring, why do you read my blog?"
But mostly I write because I like to do it, and so that my friends and family who I don't see so often can see what I'm doing :)

What is your favorite season and why?
Summer, because who doesn't love it? and Spring because it's my birthday!

What are your plans for summer?
Well, work, once again. Then ofc some partying, going to the beach, hanging with friends, maybe going to Jakobstad, going to RHODOS (!!!!!) and going to the weekend festival!

No comments: