Thursday, March 29, 2012

Freezing!

Just came inside the house after waiting an hour for someone who has a spare key to come home -.- well I'm inside now!

The psychology test went really well in my opinion, and tomorrow I don't have a test so my weekend starts now! Only downside is that the weekend consists of reading to my biology test, sooooo excited about that (hear the sarcasm in my voice?)
Oh and today we also visited this recording studio, which was quite cool.

I'm a little bit bummed since I still haven't gotten my GD-pics in the mail, and I checked the website where you can see the pictures and there was literally not even one picture of me dancing. It would have been nice if the photographer had actually taken pictures of everyone, but at least I have my own pictures!

Here's the group photo:

No comments: