Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th wasn't bad at all

Hey hey hey, thank god it's friday! It's only been a WEEK of school but it feels like forever! And next week I have all sorts of different program, this weekends too, I'm telling you, the summer is gonna come faster than I think if I keep on being this busy!

So today was a pretty good day, although I felt really lame sitting alone at lunch, forever alone XD then we had gammeldans practice, I can't believe we only have ONE practice left before the real deal :O After that I went for coffee with Ella and Emppu, we saw some semi-celebrities and some other people :DD And after that me, Ella and Kata went to eat to Red Hot Chili's, it was a lot of fun. Now I'm just gonna enjoy my evening at home, tomorrow I have practice and I'm also going to go see 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' with Nikke. Oh and it started snowing again YEY!


No comments: