Monday, February 21, 2011

Only the great

Whaaat? just read on Fb that a baby in Egypt was just named FACEBOOK? C'mon, that is probably the most horrible name I have ever hear (right after those crazies who named their baby Adolf Hitler... yeah, they didn't keep that baby) 
Right now I'm watching a great movie "Alexander". I totally forgot how many 'famous' actors are in it, Colin Farell, Jared Leto, Angelina Jolie, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, that kid from Gossip Girl who is Serenas little brother :D
Anyways, it's a great movie because not only does it have a great cast, it's historical and well, you should know your history. 


I still have to catch up on some Supernatural, Ive been a total un-fan and missed like the last 3 episodes (and Emppu is going crazy :P) Don't worry dean, your still my nr.1 demon-hunter :)


No comments: