Friday, November 19, 2010

YpiidiYou!

Hi it's me (obv, who else would it be?) and I'm still bored out of my mind! And nobody's probably gonna read these totally unescesary posts! But I don't care 'cause I'm bored! Yeah, I've pretty much watched Shane Dawson videos for the last 2 hours (yeah yeah yeah, I'm a youtube-nerd, whatever) and I actually haven't watched any of his main channel vids 'cause they're really not that funny anymore...But his Ssk Shane vids are crackin' me up! ( I realize every time I have a youtube marathon I start talking like them :S)




And i was also thinking about maybe tomorrow make a new youtube vid with me singing! Watcha think? I was thinking maybe Cee Lo's Forget Fuck You. Good or Bad? Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

jullan said...

hahaha tänkte just samma att fan du låter som raywilliamjohnson :D:D

JasminLovely said...

;)