Thursday, October 14, 2010

Little Monsters

O.M.G. Gaga was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! And she was sooo good, she sang live and it was over a two hour show, the dancers were amazing, the feeling, her outfits, everyitng. It was something else... Anyone who missed it missed alot! And the warm-up band, Semi Precious Weapons was good to!

The doors opened at 6.30 and then we ran inside to buy T-shirts, I bought one that says Dance in the dark, one of my fave songs from Gaga, then we stood in line for a while and ran inside to get a good spot. We got a pretty good one, there was this catwalk and we stood about 2 meters from the end of it. Then we waited as this wierd Lady Starlight had some odd show going on :P

Then Semi Precious Weaponsperformed and after that Gaga! She sang all of her famous songs and a few a bit more unfamiliar, but I knew most of them. i got really annoyed with people who just stood there, didn't even sing along! 

I'm at school now so I'll try to post some pics from my phone when I get home, in the meanwhile i'll post some that I haven't taken, I just found them on the internet and on fb...

Btw, I'm pretty tired, went to sleep 3.30 in the night and slept about 3 hours, came to school to 8 and i have to be here for 2 more hours... :P

Ok, now pics!

 

No comments: